By using aterrica.com (“the Site” or “the Website”), you agree to these General Terms and Conditions for its use (“Terms and Conditions”). In case you do not agree with the Terms and Conditions, or any parts thereof, you must not use the site.
Purpose of the General Terms and Conditions, Operator Data, Purpose of the Site
1.(1) These General Terms and Conditions are intended to regulate the relations between Aterrica Ltd., with UIC 205195467, management address 2300 Pernik, Bulgaria “Sv.Sv. Kiril i Metodii № 23, office 201, hereinafter referred to as “Operator”, and visitors to the website, hereinafter referred to as “Visitors”.
- The Operator has created the website aterrica.com for marketing and information purposes. The site contains information about the products and services offered by the Operator, as well as news and publications in connection with their scope of activity.
- Despite their efforts to maintain the site and the information contained therein, the Operator does not guarantee that this information is accurate, complete or current. The operator does not guarantee that the website will remain unchanged and will be maintained indefinitely.
- None of the information contained on the site should be considered a proposal for concluding a contract by electronic means (an offer). If somewhere on the website prices of products are published, it is entirely for informational purposes and should not be construed as a proposal for the conclusion of a contract.
- Inquiries concerning the Operator’s products may be sent by using the Operator’s e-mail or by telephone , as well as at the supplier’s office.
Rights and Obligations of the Parties, Intellectual Property, Restrictions
- The operator is entitled to change the information published on the site, as well as the conditions for its use, at any time and as it sees fit without any obligation to notify and without any liability.
- The Visitor is entitled to view the content of the website and use it only for personal needs. The Visitor is not allowed to copy, modify, reproduce and use in any other way, in whole or in part, texts and other elements of the website, nor to provide them to any third parties.
- The Visitor is not allowed to use the Operator’s trademark.
- The Visitor is responsible for all actions performed by them in violation of the rules for use of the site or the applicable legal provisions.
Exclusion of Liability
- The Operator undertakes no liability for any damages and losses incurred by the Visitors as a result of the use of this website and the materials from this website. Nothing in this website is intended to be professional technical advice and Visitors should not rely on the information in the posted materials without seeking professional help. It is not recommended to take action or refrain from taking action as a result of any information published on the site.
- The Operator assumes no liability for any damages and losses incurred by the Visitors as a result of the use of this website and the materials from this website, including in cases of any material damage to Visitors’ technical devices.
Links to Third-Party Sites
- Insofar as the website contains links and references to third-party sites, they are independent and the Operator does not assume any responsibility for any damages and losses incurred by Visitors to the site as a result of their use. The Operator is not responsible for the content on the third-party sites, as well as for the presence of any viruses and other harmful components on these sites.